Dolcet Tablet for relieving moderate to severe pain
Active ingredients- Paracetamol 325 Mg and Tramadol HCL 37.5 Mg.
It is administered for relieving from moderate to severe pain. Dolcet may also be administered for other purpose not listed above.
Precautions and warnings
· Avoid Dolcet tablets if you are allergic to any of its active ingredients Tramadol and Paracetamol. Inform your doctor if you have suffered any history of allergic reaction to any of its active ingredients in the past.
· Follow the instructed prescribed by your doctor. Avoid excessive use of the drug, or use it for a prolonged period of time. In case symptoms don’t improve, seek help from your doctor.
· Avoid the medications if you are an alcoholic or a drug addict. Avoid administration of the medication in case you drunk or already using sedatives, tranquilizers, alcohol, additive drugs, drug for depression, mental illness or anxiety.
· Inform your doctor if you have a history of epilepsy, a history of drug addiction, a metabolic disorder, a history of head injury, or if you are using muscle relaxer, antipsychotic, narcotics, antidepressant, or drug for vomiting.
· Patients with existing kidney disease, stomach disorder, liver disease (cirrhosis) or subjects with history of mental disease, or depression should use Dolcet tablets with precaution and under the supervision of a professional healthcare provider only.
· Dolcet tablets are for oral administration only. Don’t crush or use it in diluted form with liquid.
Dolcet tablets during pregnancy and breastfeeding
Tramadol belongs to the FDA category C of the pregnancy group and is not known whether it will damage an unborn baby. It is advisable to consult a doctor before using Dolcet tablets in case of pregnancy or if you are planning to get pregnant during therapy.
The medication may pass on to the nursing baby via breast milk and cause serious reactions. Consult a doctor before using the drug during breastfeeding.
Dolcet side effects
Common side effects
Tiredness, headache, diarrhea, constipation, nausea vomiting, loss of appetite, increased perspiration have been observed in patients using Dolcet tablets. In case any of these symptoms become persistent or bothersome, consult your doctor.
Severe side effects
Severe allergic reactions have been reported occasionally in patients. Symptoms include hives, skin rashes, allergy, dry mouth, swelling of the face, tongue, lips or throat, chest congestion and difficulty in breathing. Consult a doctor immediately if any of these Dolcet side effects occur.
These may not be the complete list of Dolcet side effects, for further information consult your doctor.