Enervon C multivitamin
Important information while using the vitamin supplement
· Follow the instruction of your doctor or pharmacist or use it as directed on the label. Avoid using large dosage of Enervon C multivitamin supplement or using it more than the prescribed period of time.
· Don’t use any other multivitamin supplement concurrently with Enervon C multivitamin. Using more than one multivitamin product can result in vitamin overdose resulting in serious side effects.
· Use Enervon C multivitamin with plenty of water and preferably after food to prevent stomach irritation.
· For maximum efficacy use the vitamin supplement regularly for the prescribe time period.
· Keep the multivitamin in a cool and dry place, away from direct sunlight, moisture or heat.
· Checks if Enervon C multivitamin contains potassium, if it does don’t use salt replacements.
· In case you are undergoing low salt diet, inform your doctor before using Enervon C multivitamin.
· Don’t use the vitamin supplement with dairy products, milk, medications with calcium, or calcium supplement.
In case of missed dose, administer the vitamin supplement as soon as you remember it. In case it is time for thy next dosage, avoid the missed dose and use the multivitamin as scheduled. Avoid using extra medications to cover up the missed amount of Enervon C multivitamin.
Consult a doctor immediately in case of excessive use of Enervon C multivitamin supplement. Vitamin A, D, E, or K overdose could result in serious side effects and can also be life threatening. Some minerals present could result in sever overdose signs which includes severe stomach pain, constipation, dysentery, alteration in menstrual cycle, loss of desire for food, skin disease, hair fall, unusual feeling around the mouth, loss of weight, acute headache, muscular pain, extreme back pain, jaundice, easy bleeding and blood in urination.
Enervon C multivitamin side effects
Common side effects
Stomach ache, abdominal cramp, upset stomach, nausea, vomiting, headache, and obnoxious taste n your mouth are some common and not so serious Enervon C multivitamin side effects. In case any of these side effects become persistent and troublesome, immediate seek for medical help.
Severe side effects
In case any of these side effects occur, stop using Enervon C multivitamin immediately and consult a doctor. Symptoms include severe allergic reaction: hivers, skin allergy reddening of the skin, chest congestion, blocked airways, difficulty in breathing, swelling of the lips, face, throat, or tongue.
These may not be the complete list of possible side effects of Enervon C multivitamin, for additional information consult a doctor.