Moriamin forte multivitamin
Tips and warnings
· Use Moriamin forte multivitamin as instructed. Avoid taking more than the prescribed dosage of the multivitamins. Use the medication regularly for maximum benefits.
· Don’t use more than one multivitamin supplement without consulting your doctor. Doing so, can result in vitamin overdose which can result in serious side effects.
· Avoid excessive use of Moriamin forte multivitamin, it contains minerals, prolonged use of which can cause serious side effects which includes irregular heartbeat, mental confusion, muscle cramps and weakness, stomach bleeding, increase in frequency of urination, staining of teeth.
· In case of overdose, seek for immediate medical attention. Moriamin forte contains Vitamin A, D, E and K, an overdose of which can result in life threatening side effects. Indications of overdose include nausea, vomiting, constipation, diarrhea, stomach ache, hair loss, loss of appetite, peeling skin, alter in menstrual cycle, unusual feeling around your mouth, extreme muscle pain, pain in tendons, extreme back ache, yellowing of skin, tarry stool, bloody urine, and easy bruising.
· Recommended to avoid using Moriamin forte multivitamin with milk or milk products, antacids (contain calcium), or calcium tablets. The system may find it hard to absorb certain substance present in Moriamin forte because of boost of calcium in the system.
· Inform you doctor of any existing health conditions before administering Moriamin forte multivitamin. You may require some special tests or special vitamin formulation for certain disease and conditions.
· Inform your doctor if you are using any other medications for existing health conditions. It includes any other vitamin supplement, herbal products and over the counter drugs. Moriamin forte multivitamin can interact with certain medications and cause serious adverse effects.
· In case of pregnancy, consult your doctor before using Moriamin multivitamin. Certain vitamin and minerals present in the drug could be potentially dangerous to your unborn baby if taken in large dose.
· Certain vitamins and mineral present in Moriamin forte could possibly pass into breast milk and cause severe side effects to a new born baby. Consult with your doctor before using the drug if you are breast-feeding mother.
· Store the drug in a cool and dry place away from direct sunlight. Keep it safety away from the reach of children.