Norflox (Norfloxacin) 400 Mg
Norflox (Norfloxacin) is an artificial, wide-range antibacterial drug for oral use. The observed empirical formula for Norfloxacin is C16H18FN3O3.
Norflox (Norfloxacin) is a sallow or pale yellow powder and the molecular mass is of 319.34 and a liquefying position of around 221°C. It is liberally dissolvable in glacial acetic acid, and extremely faintly dissolvable in methanol, ethanol, and water. Norflox (Norfloxacin) is available in 400-mg strength.
Norflox (Norfloxacin) uses
It is administered for treating Urinary Tract Infection originating from vulnerable microorganisms, therapy for sexually transmitted disease resulting from Neisseria gonorrhoeae and prostatitis as a result of Escherichia Coli.
Norflox (Norfloxacin) 400 Mg may also be indicated for other health conditions not listed above.
Tips and warnings
· Inform your doctor if you are allergic to any of the active ingredients of Norflox (Norfloxacin) 400 Mg.
· Consult and let your doctor know any pre-existing disease or history of any disease which includes join pains, diabetes, high blood pressure, cardiac problems (heart attacks), metabolic disorders, liver dysfunction, kidney disease, seizure disorders, nervous system disorder, and other conditions which endangers the risk of convulsion.
· Norflox (Norfloxacin) 400 Mg causes dizziness; avoid using it prior to driving, operating heavy machinery or doing other precarious work which require mental alertness.
· Use of Norflox (Norfloxacin) 400 Mg may make you more sensitive to sun, don’t expose to sunlight or artificial UV rays for a prolonged period of time.
· Administer with care in patients below the age of 18 as they are much more vulnerable to join problems. Consult the Norflox (Norfloxacin) side effects with your doctor.
· Elderly patients are prone to Norflox (Norfloxacin) side effects as kidney functions are gradually declined with age.
· Consult your doctor before using Norflox (Norfloxacin) 400 Mg during pregnancy or breast feeding. Consider using the drug only if the benefits outweigh the risk to the fetus.
Norflox (Norfloxacin) side effects
Dizziness, headache, nausea, vomiting, weakness and confusion may occur. In case any of the side effects become bothersome, seek for medical help.
Seek for immediate medical help if any allergic reactions occur. Symptoms include hives, rashes, swelling, congestion in chest, difficulty in breathing. Other serious side effects include convulsion, sunburn, and sudden swing of mood, tremors, confusion, depression, hallucination, and suicidal tendency. In case any of these Norflox (Norfloxacin) side effects occur, consult your doctor immediately.
These are not the complete list of possible side effects of Norflox (Norfloxacin) , consult your doctor for further information.